Burthening Fantasy
My response:
When I am cleaning the bathroom of your hotel suite (which you leave an absolute mess every morning - "The chambermaid will take care of it"), I take a careful look at your wheel of birth control pills. I recognize the brand and the dosage. Back in my wretched little room, I go through my collection of pills until I find the ones I'm looking for: Mexican children's chewable vitamins, but they're the same size and almost the same color, the same distinctive polygon shape.
The next day, cleaning up the next day's mess, I make the substitution. I'm pleased to see that there is also a used tampon in the wastebasket. I begin counting days....
On the correct day, my alarm clock goes off at 4 AM. I use my staff key to enter your suite and find you, passed out, as usual, from a night of heavy drinking and/or drugging that probably ended less than an hour earlier. I have a chloth in a ziploc bag in my pocket, but as I grab your legs and pull them upward and part them, you don't so much as murmur a complaint, so I go right ahead and slip it to you.
I use a little bit of my saliva to lube you at the beginning, but you provide your own lube quickly enough, and I really enjoy raping you - it's not just a "fertilizing mission" the way many of my late-night visits to the suites of wealthy foreign visitors are. By the time I ejaculate deep inside you, you are close to climaxing in your sleep, and after I pull out, I finger you to orgasm in the hope that the well-known suction effect draws more of my sperm through your cervix into your hungry womb.
I visit you again the next night, although I'm pretty sure I calculated your fertile date correctly. With two of my loads in you, I feel almost certain that you will carry my seed away from this island.
When you leave, I contemplate the other children I have fathered on other visitors to this island. We natives are almost extinct, many of our women sterilized as teenagers by the old colonial authorities (not in the distant past, but right up until we gained out independence in 1998). I like to imagine the distinctive shape of the faces of my children being seen in Germany, Italy, Russia, the United States.
You will be one more mother of a Tanakuatuan child.
"Burthening: The intentional impregnation and abandonment of a woman."
Comments
Post a Comment